Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
FHBA 2012 Fall Leadership Conference Ticket Sales
St Petersburg, FL
This year's Annual Fall Leadership Conference is set for November 1 -3
at the Renaisance Vinoy in St. Petersburg
Be sure to reserve your room by October 10th.
A special Group Rate of $159 is being offered until October 10th
Click here to reserve online
Through this website you can book online or by phone, modify or cancel your hotel reservations at any time.
To View the Conference Schedule
Renaissance Vinoy Resort & Golf Club
501 5th Ave NE
Florida Home Builders Association
FACTS ABOUT THE FLORIDA HOME BUILDERS ASSOCIATION
- Established in 1949, the Florida Home Builders Association (FHBA) represents the interests of Florida’s home building, remodeling and commercial construction industry.
- FHBA’s governmental affairs and legal action programs, along with its Political Action Committee, are designed to promote and protect homeownership opportunities throughout Florida.
- FHBA produces and sponsors the annual Southeast Building Conference (SEBC) – the largest regional building industry trade show and education conference in the South.
- FHBA provides continuing education for Florida licensed contractors to assure members stay on top of changing technologies and regulations, and to promote safe, high-quality housing for Floridians.
- FHBA promotes construction training through the Florida Construction Institute, the National Association of Home Builders’ Home Builders Institute, and partnerships with Florida’s regional workforce boards.
- FHBA keeps members abreast of important industry news through its weekly FHBAction News e-newsletter, produces a bi-monthly award-winning magazine, Florida HomeBuilder, and offers a variety of home building information to its members and the public on www.fhba.com.
- Through its wholly-owned subsidiary Florida Home Builders Insurance (www.fhbi.com), FHBA provides its members cost-effective coverage for general liability, commercial auto umbrella liability, builders’ risk, renovation and vacant property, contractors’ equipment, home warranty, project wraps, miscellaneous errors and omissions and bonds, and more.
- Each year, FHBA awards the construction industry’s most prestigious honors when it names the Builder, Associate, and Remodeler of the Year winners.
- FHBA’s Foundation and its Future Builders of America educational program helps teens understand and pursue rewarding careers in the home building industry and related trades. Additionally, the Foundation awards higher education scholarship to students pursuing a degree in the construction industry.